July 12th – September 3rd, 2021
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Applications can be picked up and dropped off at the Security Desk at the Peguis Mall
|High School||Post-Secondary||Off Reserve Students|
|Weeks of Employment||4 Weeks||2 Weeks||2 Weeks||2 weeks(Placements Off Reserve)|
- Must be a Peguis Band Member.
- Must have their own Social Insurance Number, a copy may be requested.
- Must have been registered for the 2020-21 School Year, written confirmation may be requested.
Grade 12 Graduates & Post-Secondary Students:
- Must submit a resume and cover letter along with the completed application.
High School Students:
- Must be 15 years of age and completed Senior 1.
- Must submit a completed application.
First Year Workers:
- All 15 year olds must complete Youth Work Readiness Certificate Course (YWRCC) and provide a copy of certificate with application.
The course can be accessed either in the Computer Resource Center (CRC) or at home by going to https://ywrcc.safemanitoba.com
Certificates can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for printing.
If you have any questions, please contact Johnathon Flett at (204) 645-3405
The CRC office will be available by APPOINTMENT ONLY for YWCC and SIN card applications.
*Please note project is subject to change due to COVID 19 Pandemic