PEGUIS FREE SPIRITS CHILD CARE CENTRE is looking for : 3 – Child Care Providers for 3 mixed age group classrooms.
Five Month Contracted Position : February 2021 to June 2021
Child Care Providers must : provide safety, care and education to children enrolled in daycare; be a role model for all children at work and in the community; work with supervisor, staff and children. Each Child Care providers is needed to provide child care to a group of 4 children within the centre.
Applicant required to have:
- Updated clear child abuse registry check
- Updated clear criminal record check
- Experience caring for children ages 10 months to 6 years old
- Current First Aid/Child CPR certificate
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Honest, trustworthy and respectful in your approach with children
- Able to maintain friendly and informative relationships with children and families
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Ability to complete written documentation
Applicant must be able to:
- Work rotating shift work between hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays
- Work under the direction of supervisor
- Treat children, parents, staff and visitors with empathy, respect and equality
- Corporate in the maintenance of positive relationships and maintain confidentiality in all areas
- Be willing to undergo a drug test
- Physically supervise children at all times
- Lift up to max. 40 lbs
- Commit to 5 month contract
All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process.
*Contract pay with no deductions – $13 per hour*
Submit cover letter, resume with 3 references and copy of updated criminal record & child abuse registry check to:
Geraldine Monkman –Director
Peguis Free Spirits Child Care Centre (drop off)
For more information, feel free to call the centre @ 204-645-3677
Posting open until: *EXTENDED UNTIL FILLED
We thank you for your interest; however, please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.