Peguis Public Health has administered a total of 760 Moderna Vaccines in the first 3 days of mass vaccine clinics. Members that have not received a vaccine yet are encouraged to proceed to the Peguis Multiplex today until 9:00 pm. Vaccines are on a first come, first serve basis.
On March 19, 2021 Peguis received 1,930 Moderna vaccines. The mass vaccine site has provided vaccines to members, those 18+ living in a members household, residents of the community, students, evacuee’s, Harwill residents and Dallas residents. Peguis Public Health has also identified essential workers in the community to receive the vaccine.
Peguis First Nation Vaccine Breakdown
Total Vaccines Administered (279 + 760): 1, 039
2nd Dose Vaccines Administered: 267
MASS VACCINE SITE
Hours: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
March 22 – 26, 2021
Location: Peguis Multiplex, Peguis First Nation, MB
The Mass Vaccine site will be extended to Friday, March 26, 2021. A daily draw of $150.00 for Peguis Family Foods is being done each day, everyone getting vaccines will be entered.
– Off-reserve members, their spouse and anyone 18+ living in that household can proceed to the Peguis Multiplex for your vaccine, no appointment necessary. Proof of address for everyone will be required for household members.
– All Peguis members 18+
– Harwill residents
– Dallas residents
– Anyone residing in the community of Peguis 1B are encouraged to proceed to the Peguis Multiplex for vaccines.
Consent forms can be filled out when you arrive.
For any question’s members may have, onsite nurses can answer them at the Peguis Multiplex.
Peguis Pandemic Team
- Bring your Manitoba Health Card
- Wear a short sleeve shirt
- Expect to be at the Peguis Multiplex for 45 minutes
- Medical transportation is available
- Vaccine Information, https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/vaccine/about.html
- Vaccine Factsheet, https://www.gov.mb.ca/asset_library/en/covid/covid19_vaccine_factsheet.pdf
- Vaccine Reaction Factsheet, https://www.gov.mb.ca/asset_library/en/covid/covid19_vaccine_reaction_factsheet.pdf
- Vaccine Information for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Individuals, https://www.gov.mb.ca/asset_library/en/covidvaccine/covid19_vaccine_pregnant.pdf
- Vaccine Information for Individuals who are Immunosuppressed and/or have an Autoimmune Condition, https://www.gov.mb.ca/asset_library/en/covidvaccine/immunisuppressed-autoimmune-vaccine-factsheet.pdf
- Vaccine Resources, https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/vaccine/resources.html