Peguis First Nation Training & Employment (PFNTE) is seeking the services of an
( Casual / On Call Basis )
Peguis First Nation Training & Employment (PFNTE) is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant required for an on-call basis. Individual must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to provide administrative support to the PFNTE management team. Duties may include, but not limited to: operating switchboard, faxing, photocopying, filing, record incoming/outgoing mail, mail distribution, data entry, interacting with the general public as well as reporting to the Program Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in providing administrative support with extensive knowledge in office procedures and operating office equipment.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Superb communication skills and professionalism.
• Ability to manage and organize multiple projects.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional telephone and service skills.
• Relate positively with a wide variety of staffing, clients and the general public.
• Must apply professionalism at all times and must be excellent at, multi-tasking.
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
Please submit Cover Letter & Resume to the Peguis First Nation Training & Employment office.
Deadline for Cover Letter & Resume is: Friday, August 23, 2019