Location: Peguis, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services requires one (1) AFTER HOURS/ON-CALL WORKER. The worker will be responsible for providing a full range of Child Protection and Family Support Services.
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree or Post-secondary degree in a related field.
- Experience in the field of Child and Family Services or equivalent social services field.
- Knowledge of the Manitoba Child and Family Services Act.
- Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional crisis intervention and risk assessment skills.
- Knowledge of collateral services / community resources and how to access are required.
- Proficiency in computers – specifically Access Database, Child and Family Services Information System and Intake Module System.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a vehicle are required.
- First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
Application deadline: Friday, August 14, 2020 @ 3PM
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes along with three references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558