Peguis First Nation requires a Receptionist with responsibilities covering a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of administration. Other responsibilities will include coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls, and scheduling appointments. The Receptionist will also be responsible for administrating company correspondence.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written messages for staff members.
- Type forms, letters, reports, memos and take minutes of meetings as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Secretary.
- Grade 12 diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Work Experience in office administration will be an asset.
- Preference will be given to Peguis First Nations members.
Qualified applicants must submit a resume or contact Gerald McCorrister by email: firstname.lastname@example.org at the Peguis Band Office at 645-2359.
Deadline for resumes is: April 8th, 2021