Peguis Community Supports and Services is a newly developed Not-for-Profit Program that strives to recruit inspired, accountable, and driven individuals to join our diverse talented team of professionals. If you are an individual that is looking to commit and be part of our progressive environment, we want you to be a part of our team!
Peguis Community Supports and Services is seeking Board Members to act in a governance role.
As a member of the Board, you will provide leadership and experience, while overseeing governance to Peguis Community Supports and Services, at the same time providing best service practice in your role as a member of the Board of Directors.
- Persons committed to the objectives of the Program.
- Have the ability to actively participate in Board deliberations.
- Exhibit a demonstrated commitment to leading a lifestyle consistent with the mandate of Peguis Community Supports and Services.
- Willing to abide by the conflict-of-interest policy and guidelines of Peguis Community Supports and Services.
- Willing to commit to a minimum 3 (three) year term up to maximum 4 (four) year term.
- Must be able to provide clear Criminal Records Checks, & Child Abuse Registry Checks.
- Are not an elected position in a Metis, municipal, provincial or federal government.
Qualified candidates will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Checks, Child Abuse Registry Checks.
Resumes can be submitted directly to:
Unit 102-620 Manitoba Ave
Deadline: Open until filled. Only those selected for interview to be contacted.