Employment Opportunity – Budtender
Employment Location: 1065 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB
Our Budtenders are critical to our success; they are the first point of contact and engagement for our customers. Their approachability, knowledge, and interactions with our customers set the tone of our store. Our talented Budtenders are ambassadors of and for our brand and for cannabis legalization in Canada. They are critical to keeping our stores running successfully, and in creating a positive impression of responsible adult cannabis use. Flint & Embers has an employment opportunity for Part-Time Budtenders at 1065 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB, available within our hours of operation; daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 19 years of age or
- 1-2 years of retail or customer service experience; Proven ability to deliver excellent customer
- High School Diploma required. Post-secondary degree/ diploma is
- Comply with all Health Canada and provincial regulations and maintain all provincially required training and certifications required for the
- Must pass a Criminal Record
- Working knowledge of regulations pertaining to the selling of Cannabis in
- Live our Mission and Values every shift; with customers and
- Promote the Flint & Embers Be a positive representative of the cannabis industry.
- Greet customers upon entering the store and engage with customers to build connections and to create repeat business.
- Take accountability for product knowledge during new hire training and on-going training. Provide clear communication of availability and take accountability for all scheduled
- Educate customers and follow H>E>R>B. Use knowledge of cannabis strains, consumption methods, products and responsible use, and what accessories clients need to enjoy their purchase. Read client’s needs in the moment and respond appropriately. Provide a total
- Work with the team and leadership to maintain a welcoming atmosphere and experience for team members and guests and uphold Federal and Provincial compliance to the highest
- Be a brand ambassador in our communities and neighbourhoods. Provide ideas and feedback to the team that will help strengthen our positive brand stance. Be an ambassador of our Safe Space
- Keep our store safe by following all safety and security
- Act as a socially responsible vendor of cannabis. We want to support the communities in which we do business and want to promote responsible use and keep cannabis out of the hands of young
- Participate in store maintenance to support a clean and visually appealing
- Accurate and safe cash handling. Operate the POS system with efficiency and accuracy, ensuring provincial, federal, and loss prevention standards are
- Assist with inventory counts, stocking, and
- Follow all security guidelines set forth by
- Maintain confidentiality of all proprietary information, including internal employee materials, and inventory and sales results.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates. We will only be contacting applicants that we are bringing to the next point of the selection process. Please submit applications and cover letters to: email@example.com. Tell us why cannabis and Flint and Embers is for you.
We are committed to building a diverse work environment where every employee is valued, respected, and can make a difference in our company. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us of any accommodations needed during the selection process. **Please think green before printing.