The Peguis Senior Centre is seeking energetic, innovative personnel to fill the position for a CASUAL DIETARY AIDE.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Food Handlers Certificate will be an asset
- P.R & First Aide Certificate
- Must be reliable and dependable to work weekends, shift work, holidays.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of position.
- Ability to take direction and follow through.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under stressful situations at times.
- Positive attitude towards residents, co-workers, supervisor and people in general.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work independently and to function effectively as a team member.
- Must be willing to take training as provided by the Personal Care Home, for example, cooking, preparing meals, cleaning & other duties as assigned.
- Criminal/Abuse check required
Please submit application/resume stating experience, qualifications and references to:
P.O. Box 580
Application deadline: December 4, 2020
Telephone: 1-204- 645-2246
Date of posting: November 13, 2020