Peguis Community Support & Services Program (Selkirk) is seeking energetic, innovative personnel to fill the position for a CASUAL HOUSEKEEPING AIDE.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Ability to meet the mental and physical demands of position.
- Ability to take direction and follow through.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under stressful situations at times.
- Positive attitude towards co-workers, supervisor and people in general.
- Must always maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and to function effectively as a team member.
- Able to work evenings and required weekends.
- Must be willing to take training as provided by Peguis Community Support & Services.
- Criminal/Abuse check required
- Double Covid-19 vaccination required
Please submit Cover letter/resume and 3 references to:
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 10
Deadline for applications 4:00pm, Nov 4th, 2021
Late submissions will be dismissed, no exceptions