The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides comprehensive nursing care to residents under the direction of the D.O.N. or Designate, in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. The LPN participates in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care within the framework stated in the facility’s mission, vision and values.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Current registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (current & valid).
• Ability to maintain good working relationship in a multidisciplinary team setting.
• Effective organizational, critical thinking and communication skills.
• Good physical and mental health to meet the demands of the job.
• Supervises the nursing care given by Health Care Aides and other Attendants under his/her direction, in accordance with Resident Care Plans.
• Ensures resident satisfaction and continuous quality improvement initiatives are promoted.
• Ability to perform mental and physical aspects of the position.
• Flexible work schedule – day/nights/weekends (Shift work).
• Criminal/Abuse check required.
Please submit resume stating experience, qualifications and two (2) references to
Peguis Senior Centre Inc.
P.O. Box 580 Peguis, Mb.
Or Email: SeniorCtr.Mgr@peguisfirstnation.ca
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: October 31, 2019