Peguis Development Corporation (PDC) is seeking the services of Clerks & Cooks for Peguis’ One Stop Food & Gas in Fisher Branch.
Peguis Development Corporation is seeking highly motivated individuals to provide customer assistance and handle various duties such as operating the cash register, interacting with customers, making sure shelves & coolers are stocked and products are up to date, preparing food, maintaining the store keeping it clean and organized.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Budgeting Skills
• Experience in retail & customer service skills
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Must be able to take direction and perform work duties with limited supervision
• Must submit a child abuse registration check as well as a criminal record check
Positions will be filled as applied and are subject to income tax and statutory deductions.
Salary will commensurate based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward your resume to; Director of Human Resources, at the Peguis First Nation Band Administration Office. All applications and resumes will be screened by the Selections Committee and only those contacted will receive an interview.
Should you require a complete job description please feel free to call, Gerald McCorrister @ 204-645-2359 or email PegBand.HR@peguisfirstnation.ca.
Qualified Peguis Band Members shall be given first preference in accordance with the Peguis Personnel and Administration Policy & Procedures, Section-K RECRUITMENT AND HIRING, Article 1.1 Band Membership.