CRA Information Session & SIN # Clinic



Information Session
and SIN # Clinic

With the Canada Child Benefit you may receive up to $6,400 per child.
Find out more:

March 3, 2017, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Peguis Community Hall

Presented by: Service Canada and Canada Revenue Agency
In order to apply for the Canada Child Benefit, you will need to have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) and file an income tax and benefit return. Service Canada staff will be available to provide you with more information and help you get a SIN

If you are in need of a SIN, please bring your birth certificate, your
certificate of Indian status and any other forms of federal or
provincial identification you may have.

For more information please contact:
Alana Cochrane @ 204-645-3405


Comments are closed.