Peguis Home and Community Care is seeking a certified Health Care Aide to work under the supervision of the Home and Community Care Coordinator.
Qualifications and Duties
- Provides services to enable clients and families to remain as independent as possible in meeting their needs,
- HCA assists with personal hygiene and activities of daily living,
- Health Care Aide Certificates required,
- Must have up to date immunizations,
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, family and other members of the health care team,
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to establish priorities and work with minimal supervision,
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required,
- Wage will be negotiable.
Employment will begin pending a cleared Adult and Child Registry Abuse check, cleared Criminal Record check, CPR certificate and valid Driver’s License is handed in.
Interested applicants can mail, drop off, or email cover letter and resume with at least (2) references to:
Human Resource Manager
P.O. BOX 690
Deadline: Until Filled
This position is subject to a random Drug Test as per Band Policy for all new employees.