Peguis Health Services
Home and Community Care Coordinator | Full Time
The Peguis Health Centre is currently seeking applications for a full time position for RN BN, LPN. The Home and Community Care Coordinator will be under the direct administrative supervision of the Peguis Health Director. The Peguis Home and Community Care Coordinator will be responsible for overall coordination, implementation and evaluation of the Home Care program and will provide program guidance, support and supervision to the Home and Community Care staff.
1. RN BN preferred or LPN licensed in Manitoba in good standing with their applicable college (CRMN/ CLPNM)
2. Supervisory experience is a definite asset.
3. Excellent written / verbal skills
4. Must have up to date immunizations
5. Excellent computer skills and knowledge in Tele-health, Mustimuhw and other e-health programs or will be trained
6. Knowledge of First Nation culture, practices, traditions and customs a asset
7. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, family and other members of the health care team
8. Excellent time management skills
9. Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to establish priorities and work with minimal supervision
10. Valid driver’s license and vehicle required
11. This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse and Child Abuse Registry Check
Salary: To be negotiated.
Interested applicants can mail, drop off, or email cover letter and resume with at least (2) references.
Human Resource Manager
P.O. BOX 690
Closing Date: Friday, July 25th, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Selected applicants will be called for an Interview.
This position is subject to a random Drug Test as per Band Policy for all new employees