Peguis Maternal Child Health Program
Job Title: Home Visitor
Workplace: Peguis Health Centre
Summary: To provide support and encouragement for families in the MCH Program. To complete regular home visits to families in the community. MCH Program targets expectant women, infants, and families with children within the age of 0-6 years old.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent communication skills, Orally and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assisting in community activities
- Willing to attend training outside of the community
- Experience with children
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Must have valid class 5 Driver’s license
- Must have access to a vehicle for daily use
- Satisfactory Criminal and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Double Vaccination is an Asset
Send resume and cover letter to:
Miranda Sinclair Human Resource Manager
Phone: 204-645-2169 ext. 4024
Only the successfully screened applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 4:00 p.m. Friday December 3rd, 2021.