The Human Resources Manager will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties as directed by the Human Resource Director. The HR Manager carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental policy development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment. Other duties will be appointed to the HR Manager by the HR Director.
The Human Resources Manager has partial responsibility for these areas:
- recruiting and staffing
- performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- employee orientation, development, and training and recordkeeping;
- assisting with employee relations;
- band-wide board and committee facilitation and participation;
- band employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and employee services;
- maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- assisting with the day-to-day operations of HR issues.
- Human Resource Diploma will be required.
- Excellent computer skills will be an asset.
- Knowledge of HRMS will be an asset.
The Human Resources Manager will help with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; reports to the HR Director, and assists company managers with HR issues.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to:
Gerald McCorrister – Human Resource Director
P.O. Box 10
Closing Date for Submissions: SEPTEMBER 24, 2021