Peguis Home and Community Care is seeking applications for a Full-Time Home and Community Care Nurse to provide quality nursing services to the community of Peguis.
• The HCC Nurse will receive direct supervision from the Home and Community Care Coordinator.
• Provide direct service nursing to home care clients in the community.
• Assist in case management, assessments, care plans, and electronic data input.
• Willing to accept training as required.
• Active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (CLPNM).
• Bona f ide occupational requirement: Valid Manitoba Driver’s License and vehicle required.
• Excellent interpersonal, written communication, time management, organizational and computer skills.
Interested applicants can mail, drop off, or email a cover letter and resume with at least (2) references by August 14th, 2019 at 5:00 PM to:
Human Resource Manager
Peguis Health Centre
P.O. Box 690
Peguis, MB ROC 3JO
This position is subject to a satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check. Peguis Home and Community Care wishes to thank all applicants expressing interest but only those who meet the requirements will be notified for an interview.