• Sells products by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions.
• Helps to verify and unload meat deliveries from trucks.
• Maintains, fills, and rotates product in meat cases.
• Moves meat from coolers to cutting area and returns cut meat to coolers.
• Maintains standards for product guidelines in sanitation, freshness, trimming, and cutting.
• Cleans equipment.
• Assists in other duties as assigned.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Ability to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service.
• Ability to work in cutting room where temperature varies
• Ability to interpret and follow instructions and solve problems.
• Ability to work well with others and be an effective team member.
• A passion for serving people.
• Based on combination of Education & Experience
Interested individuals can fill out an application at Peguis Family Foods or at Peguis Development Corporation
Deadline: Open until position is filled