Peguis Health Services
Medical Transportation Driver | Full-Time /Casual /After Hours
Peguis Health Services invites applicants to submit their information to be put down as a casual medical transportation driver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide a transportation of services according to policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner
• Transport patients to the Percy E. Moore Hospital for appointments in the outpatient clinic or for special test x-ray or lab.
• Transport clients to the Peguis Health Centre for public health clinics and classes
• Transport patients to Winnipeg appointments
• Document all pertinent required information according to guidelines and procedures
• Individuals who are committed and reliable.
• Class 1,2,3,or 4 Manitoba driver’s license; must be current and valid. The Health Centre will not allow use of Medical Transportation vans for acquiring Class 4 license.
• CPR & First Aid training Certificate.
• Criminal Record Check and Child Registry Abuse Check required.
• Capable of understanding directions, knowledgeable of surrounding communities, and the ability to read and use maps accurately.
• 2 years drug and Alcohol free.
Salary: $15.00 an hour. No benefit package included.
Interested applicants are invited to submit, drop off or email their resume to:
Human Resource Manager
Peguis Health Centre
P.O. BOX 690
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Adult/Child Abuse Registry Check and a Drug Test as per Band Policy for all new employees.
For more information, please contact Miranda Sinclair at the Peguis Health Centre at (204) 645-2169 ext. 4024.