Location: 620 Manitoba Ave, Selkirk, MB
We are looking for a reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
To succeed as a Delivery Driver, you should. You should committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe & timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Ensure orders are properly fulfilled,
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Criminal Records check
- A mandatory drug test will be given to those selected for the position
Please forward your info and resumes including two letters of reference from a previous employer to; Gerald McCorrister, Director of Human Resources, at the Peguis First Nation Band Administration Office. For more information, call: Gerald McCorrister @ 204-645-2359 or email resumes PegBand.HR@peguisfirstnation.ca DEADLINE FOR RESUMES WITH REFERENCES IS May 29, 2020