Phase two of the Peguis Multi-Plex:
• An addition NHL-sized practice ice with dressing rooms and a viewing balcony.
• A reception hall with a high ceiling and natural lighting, a canteen and eating area. Reminiscent of skating on the Fisher River, the reception hall is complete with a smaller rink for kids and an open fire pit.
• A new multi-purpose community hall for receptions, bingo, dinners, meetings or other special events.
• A multi-purpose fitness studio with natural light accessible from phase one gym area.
• Other features of phase two are an elevator to the second floor concourse, a full commercial kitchen, wood shop and additional meeting space.
A vote is expected to take place in July 2014, please come and support this addition to our community!