*2,478 Total Vaccines Administered, 267 Total 2nd Dose Vaccines Administered
*LEVEL 5 in effect, State of Emergency extended indefinitely.
*As of Thursday, November 12, the province of Manitoba has moved to the Critical level (red) on the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System.
*Local COVID-19 drive-thru test site is open Mondays to Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at the Peguis Health Centre. Members must first call (204) 645-2169 to schedule an appointment. Please remember to bring your Manitoba health card.
*Peguis is at a “LOW-RISK” state for community spreading.
Leadership reminds community members that our COVID-19 Pandemic Team has been preparing for this pandemic and we are implementing the safest action plan to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Members are asked to continue to practice what is working for us:
- Restricted Travel Out of Province
- Stay home, stick to your household “bubble”
- Wear a face mask in public
- Social distance
- Clean commonly touched surfaces
- Frequently wash hands for 20 seconds
- Self-Isolate when symptomatic
- Avoid contact with sick individuals
- Avoid gatherings with those outside of your household
- Anyone experiencing any cold symptoms for longer than 24 hours should get a COVID-19 test, this is to reduce the community transmission.
If you have travelled outside of Manitoba, experience fever, cough, shortness of breath or have symptoms of a respiratory illness (regardless of travel), even if mild, stay home and contact the PEGUIS COVID-19 HOTLINE at (204) 645-2869 or (204) 645-4738.