*1 False Positive case has been removed, this was a previously announced positive COVID-19 case in the community. This results in the removal of 1 from active cases, total confirmed COVID-19 cases and members self-isolating totals for today’s update.
*Community Lockdown in effect
*As of Thursday, November 12, the province of Manitoba will move to the Critical level (red) on the #RestartMBPandemic Response System
*Local COVID-19 drive-thru test site is open weekdays, from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm at the Peguis Multiplex
*Peguis is at a “HIGH-RISK” state for community spreading
Leadership reminds community members that our COVID-19 Pandemic Team has been preparing for this pandemic and we are implementing the safest action plan to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Members are asked to continue to practice what is working for us:
– Stay home, stick to your household “bubble”
– Wear a face mask in public
– Social distance
– Clean commonly touched surfaces
– Frequently wash frequently hands for 20 seconds
– Self-Isolate when symptomatic
– Avoid contact with sick individuals
– Avoid gatherings with those outside of your household
– Anyone experiencing any cold symptoms for longer than 24 hours should get a COVID-19 test, this is to reduce the community transmission.
If you have travelled outside of Manitoba, experience fever, cough, shortness of breath or have symptoms of a respiratory illness (regardless of travel), even if mild, stay home and contact the PEGUIS COVID-19 HOTLINE at (204) 645-2869 or (204) 645-4738.