PEGUIS JUNIOR B’s are seeking:
- GENERAL MANAGER
- HEAD COACH
- ASSISTANT COACH
- EQUIPMENT MANAGER
The Peguis Junior B Hockey Club invite applicants to apply for the position of General Manager. The Peguis Junior B’s have a rich and proud hockey history in the Keystone Junior Hockey League (KJHL).
The position will perform all duties associated with the job as General Manager of a Junior A Hockey Club.
- Identify and recruit players capable of playing Junior A hockey.
- Create and sustain an atmosphere that promotes success, player development and career progression.
- Display team progression throughout hockey season.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the executive throughout the season.
- Recruiting sources of Junior A caliber hockey players.
- Strong mentorship, leadership, disciplinary skills and conflict management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop players in preparation for play at higher levels
- Understanding of basic business principles including finance and accounting, sales and marketing, and Human Resources.
Current Criminal Record, Child Abuse Registry and Adult Abuse Registry Checks
Please forward your resume, three references, Criminal Record, Child Abuse and Adult Abuse Checks to:
Gerald McCorrister, Human Resource Director
Box 10 Peguis, MB R0C 3J0
DEADLINE FOR RESUMES is August 25, 2023
The Peguis Junior B Hockey Club would like to thank all that express interest in this position.