Peguis Recreation is excited to announce the opening of the Peguis Splash Pad at the Peguis Treaty Grounds. Daily hours are from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm.
It is important to provide recreation like this for the youth in the community. Peguis Health is implementing additional safety restrictions to ensure a safe play environment. Members are reminded if you, or anyone in your household, is feeling symptomatic, do not enter the Splash Pad area. Self-isolate and notify the 24-7 Peguis COVID-19 Emergency Centre at (204) 645-2869.
Splash Pad Safety Rules:
1) Splash Pad will be open daily from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm. (Weather permitting) and staff availability.
2) If you, or anyone in your household, is feeling symptomatic, do not enter the Splash Pad area. Self-isolate and notify the 24-7 Peguis COVID-19 Emergency Centre at (204) 645-2869.
3) Bookings for one (1) family plus extended family up to 25 people max at a time allowed in Splash Pad area.
4) 45-minute time blocks can be booked per household, please arrive 15 minutes early. If you need to cancel, please notify Peguis Recreation. For booking please contact Peguis Recreation at 204-645-4260 or Recreation Coordinator Jennifer Wilson-Flett at 204-308-0290
5) Residing members only allowed at this time.
6) All children must be accompanied by an adult.
7) Glass or food is not permitted on the spray pad
😎 Climbing on the spray features is not permitted.
9) People with a communicable disease or having open sores shall not use the spray pad.
10) Animals, including service animals, are not allowed on the spray pad as this is against Manitoba Health regulations.
11) Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and in-line skates are not permitted.
12) No smoking within 30 metres of fenced in area.
13) Water shoes are recommended.
14) Do not drink from the spray features.
15) No alcohol or any form of drugs allowed on Splash Pad site.
16) Anyone that is suspected of being under the influence will be asked to leave, and RCMP will be notified.
17) Please keep our area cleaned and respectable, use garbage cans provided and clean up your area after use.
18) Please stay safe with a hat, sunscreen and keeping your mask on when not in the water area.
19) Must be respectful to workers on site.
Keep our community & children safe and we hope you enjoy your day!