IMPORTANT NOTICE to Parents & Guardians of Young Workers (Age 15)
Please be advised, due to changes in the Young Employees – Employment Standards
Regulations, all young workers (age 15 years old) will now be required to complete a Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course which is an online course. In order to be employed in the Peguis Summer Youth Work Experience Program, all Young Workers need to complete this training.
– Valid Email Address
– Have access to an up-to-date computer/laptop with speakers
– Have access to a printer to print your Certificate of Completion
– Parent is required to sign certificate of completion at the end of the course
– The certificates must be attached to Employment Applications
– This is an online course, you will need 1.5 to 2 hours total to complete this
For your convenience, there is computers/printers/internet access available at the Peguis Computer Resource Centre located in Band Office B.
For more information, please contact PFNTE Office at (204) 645-3405.