The Peguis Surrender Claim Trust is seeking an Electoral Officer to conduct a Community Vote at the General Meeting of Members.
The General Meeting of Members is scheduled for Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 at the Peguis Community Hall.
Registration will begin at 3:00 p.m. with a requirement of 200 registered Members to open the meeting.
Voting will open at 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Counting of Votes will begin shortly after 7:00 p.m.
Requirements of Electoral Officer:
- Certified as Trained Electoral Officer
- Provide Staff to conduct voting procedures
- Provide oversight of voting process
- Final Processing Officer’s Report on Vote
Peguis Surrender Trust will provide:
- Voters List for Peguis First Nation
- Ballot Boxes & Supplies
- Motion on the Floor for Vote
Please provide written quote for services, before July 19th to:
Peguis Surrender Claim Trust
Box 942 Peguis, Mb R0C 3J0