Peguis Health Services
Security | Part-Time
Peguis Health Centre is seeking a reliable individual who will be responsible for security duties for the Percy E. Moore Hospital, and on occasion, the Peguis Health Centre. Percy E. Moore Hospital days and hours would be every Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM (12 hour shifts); a total of 48 hours every two weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Will ensure that Renal Health Centre driveway will be blocked for STARS Air Ambulance’s prior arrival at Percy E. Moore
• Ensure that doors and areas in hospital are opened/closed to the community at certain times
• Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
• Patrolling inside and outside hospital as required; while on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of security
• Respond to alarms and emergency calls for assistance
• Ability to operate security camera equipment/systems, computers, radios and phones
• In a composed manner direct individuals initiating disruption to leave the premises
• Seeking an individual who is committed and reliable
• Certified as a Security Guard in Manitoba
• Security with experience an asset
• Can work independently or as a team
• Vehicle and valid Manitoba Driver’s License
• Drug free and will be subjected to a random drug test as per band policy
• Criminal Record Check and Child Registry Abuse Check required – If not available, can apply
Salary: $12.00 an hour. No benefit package included.
Interested applicants can mail, drop off, or email cover letter and resume with at least (2) references.
Human Resource Manager
Peguis Health Centre
P.O. BOX 690