Peguis Public Health is accepting names of members for the next Vaccine Clinic. Community members are encouraged to call the Peguis COVID-19 Emergency Hotline at (204) 645-2869 to leave your name and contact information. Peguis Public Health will be making appointments based on a “first come, first serve” basis. Vaccine Clinic date will be announced upon receiving vaccine shipment.
Covid-19 Vaccine Eligibility for Communities and Adjacent Northern Affairs Communities and FAQ
- All those 18+ (First Nation and Non-First Nation) living in Peguis First Nation
- Local transient population such as RCMP, teachers, construction workers if major project underway, other employers.
- First Nations registered to other communities but living, working or married into community.
- Off-reserve registered members 18+ (Depending on supply
- Non-First Nation living in nearby township (ex. Virden or Ashern). They will await provincial eligibility.
- Younger than 18 years old
- Anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 should be rescheduled when feeling better and symptom free.
Public Health Nurses can call you back upon request to answer any questions you may have.