Peguis Education Authority is seeking highly motivated and dedicated professionals for the 2023-24 school year:
- Early Years
- Middle years
- Senior High (all subject areas)
PREFERRED AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Permanent Teaching Certificate; knowledge of the Manitoba Education curriculum; Indigenous teachings and perspectives; effective instructional and assessment practices/strategies/models; knowledge, understanding and application of inclusive pedagogy; implementation with inquiry/project-based and land-based learning; instructional partnership; differentiated instruction; and literacy with computers.
- Apply on-line to the Director at PSB.Dir@peguisfirstnation.ca
- Current resume along with cover letter identifying your strengths and abilities as per the preferred qualifications listed above
- Provide names and contact information of three references, including most recent employer
- Include a Criminal Record Check along with a Child Abuse Registry Check
COMPETETIVE SALARY WITH FULL BENEFITS
We thank all applications for your interest however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until positions are filled.