ELDERS LEISURE SUPPORT & ACTIVITY INITIATIVE
Peguis First Nation Training & Employment in partnership with the Peguis Senior Centre are initiating a project to provide youth with an opportunity to gain knowledge and skills working with community elders and assist in the development of activities for them.
We are currently looking to hire someone who:
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with youth & elders
- Considers themselves to be a role model
- Enjoys challenges
- Willing to take initiative in planning activities
- Peguis Band Member
- Excellent Work Ethic & Reliable
- Can provide direction and have good relationship skills working with youth & elders
- Good Communication Skills
- Daily access to a vehicle & Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Successful applicants must provide Child/Adult Abuse Registry & Criminal Record Checks
- Application Form
- Cover Letter
Employment Duration: July – December 2021 (6 months)
PFNTE wishes to thank all applicants expressing interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
New employees are subject to drug testing as per Peguis Band Drug Policy.
Project will be subject to change surrounding Covid-19 public health orders.
For more information contact the PFNTE Office (204) 645-3405.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, June 30, 2021